Monday, August 29, 2011

Affluenza - diagnostic test

Be honest, grade yourself on the following true/false quiz. Post your score on the blog below. You may also respond to the blog posts of others. Be nice!! Some of us are more retail oriented than others. You will be graded on whether you post or not.



1. I'm willing to pay more for a t-shirt if it has a cool corporate logo on it.

2. I believe that if I buy the cocktail dress, the cocktail party will come.

3. I have a shoe collection Imelda Marcos would envy.

4. When I'm cold, I take my clothes off and turn up the heat.

5. I'm willing to work 40 years at a job I hate so I can buy lots of stuff.

6. When I'm feeling blue, I like to go shopping and treat myself.

7. I want a sports utility vehicle, although I rarely drive in conditions that warrant one.

8. I usually make just the minimum payment on my credit cards.

9. I believe that whoever dies with the most toys wins.

10. Most of the things my friends/family and I enjoy doing together are free.

11. I don't measure my self-worth (or that of others) by what I own.

12. I know how to pinch a dollar until it screams.

13. I worry about the effects of advertising on children.

14. To get to work, I carpool, ride my bike or use public transportation.

15. I'd rather be shopping right now.

For questions 1-9 and 15, give yourself 2 points for true and 1 point for false.
For questions 10-14, give yourself 0 points for true and 2 points for false.

If you scored:

10-15 No dangerous signs of Affluenza at this time. Watch Affluenza to help build immunity.

16-22 Warning: You have mild Affluenza. Watch Affluenza to help prevent a full-blown case, and see our handy tips for squishing the Affluenza bug.

23-30 Cut up your credit cards and call a doctor! Memorize our list of bug-beating tips. Watch Affluenza, and then watch it again.

21 comments:

Anela.Mangum said...

I scored a nineteen, unfortunately.

Anela Mangum

David Cross said...

I got 16. Some of the questions made me stop and think, but some of them were non applicable. fr example, I don't have a credit card.

Devin T. said...

I scored a 15...I'm surprised.

Shel said...

I only scored 14 because I don't have a car so i have to carpool and I don't have a credit card. I only have a minor case of affluenza (i LOVE sparkly things)

nicole r. said...

I made a 22. woah

Sarah O'Hern said...

I scored 16, which is worse than I thought I would get. I can't help but browse around a store when I'm anxious...

megan rogers said...

I made a fifteen, but as I took the test I was thinking "wow my sister is going to fail" but thanks for allowing us to watch afluenza today... It was great and I actually was spreading the word to my parents

Travis S. said...

I scored a fourteen, witch even with out credit cards is a pretty acurate score, I am very stengy with my money.

Ayla Blad said...

14 for me!

Kiana said...

I got 16, but I feel that some of the questions weren't really applicable to me.

brittany hill said...

I scored a 13.

Chad Balch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad Balch said...

I scored a 18

Anonymous said...

I scored a 15...a bit unnerving because I didn't expect such a number.

GabeAsh11 said...

19... not bad

c.bostic said...

my score was an 18.. that could become a problem real quick..

Marissa G. said...

i got 14!

Beverly Soto said...

I got a 16. Not as bad as i thought it would be.

Marilyn said...

I scored a 14. I also shared the whole concept with my mom. Pretty suprised with my score!

Jack Hooper said...

15. Borderline.

Jack Hooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.